Friday, February 4, 2011

Girls! Girls! Girls!







I’ve said it before, and it bears repeating. There are a lot of bad pin-up photographers photographing ugly girls. Or even worse, bad pin-up photographers photographing pretty girls! What a crime, what a shame. I’m not saying I’m the best, because I’m not; there are photographers who blow me away in the retro girlie photo department. But after looking at so many terrible retro girlie photos, I wonder if they look at their own photos when they are done and are pleased with their work? There are photographers out there who’s stuff is so amazing I hope to be like them when I grow up (god forbid, I actually grow up). And the others….phew….I need a migraine pill. I suppose there may be a photographer looking at my photos thinking the same thing, "Wow, is this really pleased with his work". I guess all things are relative...never-mind. We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

No comments:

Post a Comment