Tuesday, August 30, 2011

California Dreamin'

Ok, short sweet and to the point. I shot this Chevelle a few days after I got back from Bonneville. There are times when I hate Kalifornia....which is usually 75% of the time. The other 25%? Well, look at the photo, and these are the times that I love living here.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bonneville Bound!!

Ok Folks, no more blogs this month, I'm Bonneville bound! Some people dream of going to Hawaii on vacation, others dream of the coast and sipping fruity drinks.

I dream of going to one of the more desolate lifeless places on earth where the temp hovers around a 100-degrees! Why? To watch fast cars go fast. Sleeping in a tent, showering at truck stops, eating my meals from a can, I wouldn't miss it!

See you in September.